- Learn a little about the Olympic Games:
- Where were they first held?
- Where will the next Games be held?
- Make an Olympic banner.
- Make an Olympic torch.
- Play an Olympic game.
- Make an Olympic color chain.
- Memorize II Timothy 4:7.
- Who in the New Testament talks about running a race?
- Discuss with your parent or teacher what I Corinthians 9:24-26 means.
- Use an encyclopedia to answer (a) and (b).
- This banner can be an 8.5″ x 11″ or everyone can work on one together as a club.
- Each person makes a torch. It can be made out of a Styrofoam cone, paper maché, etc.
- Games like a baton race, javelin throw (Nerf javelin), sock throw, standing broad jump, etc.
- The chain can be made out of chenille. Use the Olympic colors (black, yellow, green, and blue). Twist each chenille strip in a circle, attach the circle to another strip of chenille, twist and continue until all colors are used. Can be worn on the Adventurer’s head.