- Find several verses in the Bible that speak about bees.
- Draw the honey bee and tell how it is different from other bees and other insects. Color your picture.
- Within a colony, name the three types of bees and what their responsibilities include.
- Explain and draw the life cycle of the honeybee.
- What is the purpose of the scout bee’s dance?
- Make two bee crafts.
- Observe bees, if possible.
- Judges 14:8, Ps 118:12.
- Provide a picture for the children to observe while they draw the honeybee. Talk about what makes them special.
- Queen, Drone, worker.
- This cycle is similar to other insects.
- The scout bee discovers places for new hives and directs the other bees to it