- Choose a “Fruit of the Spirit” from Gal. 5:22 and 23, then memorize the verses.
- Find a Bible verse that explains your specific “Fruit of the Spirit.”
- Find a story in the Bible depicting your chosen “Fruit of the Spirit.” Role-play the story.
- Draw a picture depicting your chosen “Fruit of the Spirit” in action.
- Learn a song or make-up a song depicting your chosen “Fruit of the Spirit.”
- Tell a story about when you displayed or acted out your chosen “Fruit of the Spirit” without being told to do it.
- Make a craft that represents or helps you to understand the meaning of your chosen “Fruit of the Spirit.”
- The fruits are: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
- Check in your Bible concordance.
- Steve Green has a tape entitled “Hide ‘em in Your Heart.”
My Bible Stories
My Bible Friends