- Memorize Psalm 100:4.
- Name five Bible kings. Which kings were the best rulers and why?
- Tell the stories about two of the kings as the children act out the stories.
- Name at least four queens in the Bible. Why are these queens important?
- Write a story about queens and read it to the class.
- Make two of the following:
- A throne room using a shoe box
- Make crowns and explain what decorations meant to the king
- Decorate a chair for a king
- Make a mural of a throne room
- First king – Saul; second king – David; third king – Solomon. Joash was seven years old when he started his reign; Josiah was eight when he became king, King Jesus, etc. These are just a few examples, list more if possible. (a). Use costumes, crowns, throne chair, etc. if possible.
- Vashti, Esther, Bathsheba, Queen of Sheba, Jezebel, etc.
- May work in small groups to write the story, then share the story with the class.
- Use Bible story books for picture ideas. Possibilities include throne, carpet, pictures, vases, jewels, velvet, etc.
- Bible concordance
- My Bible Stories
- My Bible Friends