The 7 Foundations of the Ambassador Programming are:
1. Leadership development. Curricula such as the Master Guide, AY Leadership, Small Group Leadership and other age appropriate and well established schemes can be considered.
2. Community outreach development through service and emergency preparedness training.
3. A Christ-centered discipleship plan.
4. A personal and small group based mission lifestyle.
5. Lifestyle vocational/career development through specialized multi-vocational training and advanced honor level.
6. Friendship and relationship skill development.
7. Character and personality development/awareness through outdoor/high adventure programming.