The Adventurer Club is a Seventh-day Adventist church- sponsored ministry open to all children ages 4-9, in which the church, home and school join together to help children grow joyfully in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man.
The Adventurer program has been created to assist parents in their important responsibilities as a child’s primary teachers and evangelizers. The program aims to strengthen the parent/child relationship and to further the child’s development in spiritual, physical, mental, and social areas. Through the Adventurer Program, the church, home, and school can work together with the parent to develop a mature, happy child.
- to develop a Christ-like character;
- to experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well;
- to express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
- to learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others;
- to discover their God-given abilities and to learn how to use them to benefit self and serve others;
- to discover God's world;
- to improve their understanding of what makes families strong;
- to develop parental support for the training of children.